Kioti Exhibit Enhances Brand and Showcases Tractors
Kioti Tractor is the U.S. brand name for South Korean agricultural machinery manufacturer Daedong Corporation.
While Kioti often exhibits outdoors with minimal exhibit components at regional farm shows, they needed a more impressive brand presence at major industry shows, such as the National Farm Machinery Show (NFMS) and the Green Industry & Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO).
For these more valuable audiences, Holt designed and built an exhibit that:
- Made the Kioti brand easy to see from a distance with bold towers and bridges
- Created a massive presence with minimal floor space, to allow more room for many examples of Kioti tractors
- Promoted new tractor products and the sustainable technology of the Daedong parent company
- Included a large reception desk to greet and funnel visitors to the appropriate part of booths as large as 50 x 100 feet
- Included a two-sided mural backwall featuring a house on one side and an apartment on the other, both with a beautifully manicured lawn as a backdrop to a tractor
- Featured a ramp with a mirror to let attendees easily see the underside of a Kioti tractor
- Included four hanging signs, with two of them mounted to poles rather than the ceiling, to minimize rigging costs
- Featured multiple flatscreen monitors to display company videos
Because of the exhibit’s modular design, Kioti could create a complete, yet smaller exhibit design for GIE+Expo using elements from their larger NFMS exhibit, creating a consistent look at a lower cost.
Modular + Custom Exhibit Design
Installation + Dismantle