Home Meridian International Brand Wall
Home Meridian International, a large furniture manufacturer in High Point, NC, wanted to make a larger brand statement for visitors walking into the lobby space at their new corporate headquarters.
So, Holt designed, fabricated, and installed a bumped-out 10-foot by 17.3-foot brand wall to add impact to the lobby, that includes:
- A backdrop of painted Modular Arts wall panels that resembled curled Post-It notes and boxes, to reflect HMI as a quick-ship company with quick turnaround on global logistics
- Over that, a horizontal band cabinet that projects out farther, mounted at eye level and on top of textured wall panels
- On the left side, large frosted + white HMI logo letters backlit for halo effect
- On the right side, an inset 55-inch digital signage monitor with internal player, controlled from their reception desk, that plays corporate videos and tailored content for specific visitors
- Hidden LED lights on the top and bottom of the horizontal band that wash the textured wall with HMI’s red brand color; the RGB LED lights are remote-controlled and can be fine-tuned into a variety of colors
- Stand-off signs featuring logos of HMI’s six main furniture brands
The brand wall is the first thing HMI visitors see when they walk up the grand staircase entrance to the headquarters’ reception lobby area, and it now features a comfortable waiting area to further welcome visitors.
Home Meridian International
Corporations, Custom Millwork, Graphics
Workplace Furniture + Custom Millwork
Graphic Design + Production
Fabrication + Installation