Groninger 40 x 75 Foot Exhibit Supports Six Important Activities
Groninger is one of the leading international manufacturers of filling and closing machines for the pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare and cosmetics industries. To reach those different industries in the United States, Groninger exhibits at Interphex and Pack Expo.
For their United States shows, Holt created a custom modular island exhibit used in spaces from 30 x 30 up to 40 by 75 feet that matched the look and functionality of their larger, European exhibits.
The large booth space provided ample room for six important activities:
- Branding: The Groninger brand, its three main markets, and its products were promoted on towers, walls, tables, kiosks, and hanging signs.
- Product Demos: One or more large Groninger filling and closing machines were on site for demonstrations of their equipment.
- Meetings: Multiple custom-built tables hosted meetings with current and potential buyers.
- Reception: A friendly staffer manned a streamlined custom-built desk in the center of the longest open aisle to greet visitors to the booth.
- Product Display: Tall kiosks with client packaging samples inside display cases with backlit translucent shelves elegantly showed potential clients what products Groninger’s equipment could handle.
- Storage: A large enclosed room provided abundant storage space. Their large walls were wrapped with seamless fabric graphics to amplify branding and marketing messages.
The exhibit evolved over time. New towers added more brand impact and intriguing inset product shelving. More flatscreen monitors were added next to meeting tables for more audiovisual presentation support. Also added was a captivating, semi-private space with blue-tinted hanging beads printed with the Groninger tag line, “VISIONS BECOME REALITY” surrounding their large machinery. This provided both powerful branding plus a more private demonstration area. This new design touch was similar to Groninger’s European exhibit.
Modular + Custom Exhibit Design
Installation + Dismantle