Gilbarco Veeder-Root at NACS 2019
Demonstrating Visible and Invisible Products in a Pair of Neighboring Island Exhibits
At the 2019 National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) show, Gilbarco Veeder-Root had two neighboring island exhibits: A 50 x 60 booth to promote their Gilbarco Veeder-Root fuel dispensers, and a 30 x 50 space to promote their Veeder-Root subsidiary’s automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems. Holt designed, built, and installed both exhibits.
In the larger, 50 x 60-foot booth, Gilbarco Veeder-Root featured 10 fuel dispensers, their most visible product for convenience stores. An open layout with fuel pumps around the perimeter invited large crowds of attendees to get hands-on to touch and feel their quality and interact with their features. Two large hanging signs defined the perimeter of the booth from a distance.
However, the Veeder-Root subsidiary’s products are much less visible at convenience store sites, and are often hidden from view. To make the benefits of these products more explicit to attendees, their 30 x 50 booth featured several experiential demonstrations explaining key elements of their innovative, integrated site solution, including:
- A compelling demonstration with jars of progressively more dirty diesel fuel samples showing how microbial growth can cause underground tanks corrosion, and how Veeder-Root’s equipment prevents tank damage.
- An enlarged 3-D “working” version of their TLS-450 Automatic Tank Gauge display product, complete with a 55-inch touchscreen monitor built in, to make this small product more engaging for trade show crowds.
- A live demo of the Sump-Dri Desiccant System’s ability to reduce the threat of in-sump corrosion by lowering humidity in sump spaces.
- A new sensing system product mounted to a stand for viewing, with a large color diagram directly behind it showing where the sensing system installs and helps convenience store owners when connected to a gas station fuel tank.
- A large flatscreen to demonstrate 4 new products related to Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s fuel operations management dashboard software.
- To further promote and leverage their presence at NACS 2019, Veeder-Root also used the booth’s demo stations as backdrops for several Facebook Live streaming videos presented by their in-house experts.
The 30 x 50 exhibit also featured five large vertical, two-sided LED screens that showed dramatic videos and images of the stark, hidden problems Veeder-Root’s products solved, plus splash videos promoting their brand messages.
Modular Exhibit Design
Installation + Dismantle