ConMet NACV 2019
ConMet Enhances Their Innovative Brand, Boosts Attendee Engagement
ConMet, a division of Amsted Industries, is a leading global supplier of components to the commercial vehicle market.
ConMet debuted their new exhibit at the 2019 North American Commercial Vehicle Show, showcasing a variety of products including its industry-preferred PreSet Plus® wheel end technology as well as its two product innovations: The PreSet Plus® Electric Hub and the PreSet Plus® Smart Hub).
Holt designed ConMet’s new exhibit to enhance their brand and increase attendee engagement, including:
- Bold, clean graphics to position ConMet as a high-tech leader in their industry
- Four hanging signs (three backlit) for brand impact and visibility across the show floor
- Two product demo stations, with large product mounted to branded, lit, product displays that include interactive kiosks to help staffers better tell the ConMet story
- A theater with large video screen to host multiple “Tech Talks,” where visitors were able to see presentations delivered by ConMet experts on their latest, tech-infused products
- A backlit reception counter for brand impact
- Multiple gathering spaces for small group meetings and one-on-one discussions
ConMet also gathered a crowd by hosting within their NACV booth a two-hour reception with appetizers and drinks.
For consistent messaging and cost savings, exhibit elements from the large island booth built for first use at NACV 2019 have already been used in a smaller island spaces at HDAW 2020, and will be used in other booth sizes going forward.
Exhibit Design + Production
Interactive Design + Video Production